Pages

.

.

Sunday 27 September 2009

Colours of Autumn

Hello everyone.
Well the weekend is nearly at a close - back to work tomorrow :(
My last post for this weekend will fit five challenges:
Friday Sketchers - Sketch to follow (with the option of distressing which I didn't do as it didn't fit this card)
Allsorts - Autumn Days
Digital Tuesday - Falling Leaves
My Time to Craft - Autumn Fest
Ooh-la-la Challenge - Shades of Autumn
So here is the sketch from Friday Sketchers:



















And here is the card I made:



The image I used is called Baby Kai in the Leaves and is from Mo's Digital Pencil.  He is coloured using blending pencils, watercolours and Promarkers.  The brown backing paper is from Papermania, the multicoloured paper is printed from My Craft Studio - Florals and the pale green leaf paper (which you can't see very much of is from a Hot Off the Press book called Emerald.  The sentiment is a Clarity Stamp and the flower was from my stash.
Comments as always, greatly appreciated.

11 comments:

  1. very cute - thanks for joing in this weeks MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn, thanks for playing along with OLL this time with such a delightful card. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn

    Such a cute image coloured in the most beautiful shades and matching your backing paper perfectly.

    Thanks for playing along with Allsorts this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dawn

    Sorry I'm late. What a fab autumn card. Well done on all the challenges adn good luck. he is sooo cute.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dawn I love your card so pretty and the image is soooo cute I love this ladies images I have seen them around a lot lately
    Thank you so much for joining in Ooh la la challenge
    Wendi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, and cute image

    Thanks for playing with us at Allsort

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dawn

    Aww that image is so sweet mo's illustrations really capture the moment!

    Great Dp and the colouring is very effective

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this little cutie!!!
    The colour combo is great too.
    Hugs Alison.xx
    PS.Dust of your Medallion's i love using mine...lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely delightful card! Love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, love the sweet image and beautiful paper
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.