Pages

.

.

Sunday 13 September 2009

New challenge site and fantastic blog candy.

Just had to let everyone know about this great new site I just found (sorry if you beat me to it).  It is called Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential.  This is their launch candy and doesn't it look fantastic.  They are a weekly challenge site and are also on the look out for Spotlight Divas (DT members to you and me) - but you will have to be quick the closing date for the Spotlight Diva is 17th September which is Thursday.  The candy will close on 25th and winner will be announced on Saturday 26th September just in time for their first challenge.  So off you all hop and have a quick look.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the heads up Im off to have a look now, have a great afternoon hugsx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just off to have a look see.

    Cheers

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.