Pages

.

.

Sunday 13 September 2009

Passion for Promarkers - Big Blog Hop!

Hi guys,
Just had to let you all know about this fantastic prize being offered over at Passion for Promarkers!
You have to visit the DT blogs in turn, collect a word and then you will have a phrase at the end of the hop.
You must leave a comment on each blog to show you have visited and then a comment at the end back on the main blogsite.  This is a fantastic prize and well worth the effort I think.
Good luck to all.
Dawn

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dawn

    Great minds think alike. I've been and done it and everything is crossed now. How can I keep that up until Thursday???

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.