Pages

.

.

Sunday 13 September 2009

Crazy 4 Challenges and My Time To Craft

Hello everyone,
Think this may be last post for today and it fits in with two challenges.
Firstly I followed the sketch at Crazy 4 Challenges which I found this weekend whilst blog hopping. 
It's a fun site and well worth a visit.  My Time To Craft are having a "Polka Party" this week so this card will be going in for that too.  The image is a freebie from a lady called Lori Boyd and this little freebie is only available for a short while so pop over here and you may just be lucky enough to still snag her.  Lori is thinking of branching out into the world of Digi images and this is a trial freebie - thanks Lori. I coloured here in with watercolour pencils and then added some glitter from the PeeWee Glitters Butterfly collection.  Well don't all tutu's have sparkly bits on them?? LOL
The polka dot paper is from my craft stash as is the pale pink card stock.  The gems are also from my stash.  Now I know the polka dot paper looks red on this pic but it is bright pink, honest!

6 comments:

  1. Hi again

    What a cute little mouse. Love your colouring and the polka dots!

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute card, thanks for playing the C4C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is too sweet! You did a fantastic job with Lori's little mouse and this sketch! Very Nice!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely adorable! Thanks for playing along!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, fab little mouse! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.