Pages

.

.

Friday 18 September 2009

Everything at once!

Hi all,
This will probably be my only post this weekend so I thought I'd better make it a good one!
I hope that this card meets 8 ............... EIGHT................... yes 8 challenges!!!!
Firstly here is the sketch I followed from Delightful sketches (number 7).

And here is the card I made following it:


Recipe:  Black and white card for the backing paper - from an oriental pack I bought from Readicut.  The scalloped black and white paper around the image from the same pack.  The image was from There's Magic In The Air.  The small scalloped shape was from my stash and has a Clarity Stamp sentiment stamped and heat embossed on to it. (I used purple ink and clear embossing powder to do this).

The purple rose paper is from my stash - again in a pack from Readicut.  The two little white brads were from my stash and the little purple flower was lifted from a sentiment pack I had in my draw.  The two purple ribbons were from my ribbon hoard which I always get from Crafty Ribbons.
So here is the list of challenges I hope this card will qualify for:
Pile it On - Black, White and 1 other colour (purple)
Pollycraft - Black, White and 1 other colour
There's Magic In the Air - Use the image and emboss somewhere on your card.
Ooh La La - Floral Fantasy
Charisma Cardz - Flower Power
Penny's Challenge - Use scallops
Think Ink Tuesday - Recipe - 1 image, 2 Different ribbons, 3 layers and use scallops
Oh boy, I am exhausted now after all that - I need Wine!!

21 comments:

  1. You rocked the challenges, Dawn, and made a fabulous card!! So glad to see you at Delightful Sketches!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing how many challenges you got on one card!!!!

    Awesome job!

    Thanks for playing this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! eight challenges you rock girl!! you made a beautiful card! have a great weekend.
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Dawn, 8 challenges! Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La Creations this time with such a beautiful card. Hope to see you again soon. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe it!!! WOW 8 challenges!!! YOU are amazing...my brain can't think of that many things at one time...You are a genius! Your card is so BEAUTIFUL too! Thanks for throwing Delightful Sketches in your challenge mix...what an awesome job!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. (((hand on head - falling backwards))) Eight? wowzer, I must say!! But what a delightful card you have in the end! Just beautiful! Did you have a checklist as you went? LOL.. I certainly would have needed one! Great job on combining all 8 of those challenges! And a special thanks for stopping by TMITA and snaggin my image and playing along with us as well! Maybe next week it can be 10! "o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. omw what a beautiful card
    linnie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dawn

    I knew you could do it and so well too. I love the colour combination - well you did pick purple as the other colour!!!
    That image is really lovely and coloured really well.

    Good luck with them all!!!

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card I love the backing papers and Wow 8 challenges
    Thank you so much for joining in OOh la la Challenge, hope to see you again
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card & well done on getting it into 8 challenges! I never usually managed more than 2!

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. EIGHT challenges?? Wow!!! It turned out gorgeous!!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's Challenges, and we hope to see more of your creations in the weeks to come!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowzer, that's a lot of challenges!! Hope you are sure to win something and thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A really beautiful card.Good luck with the challenges. Thanks for joining us at Charisma.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful, great flower. Thank you for playing with PIO this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, 8, that's really something! Loove the card! Thanks for playing with us at TMITA this week! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's always great to knock off a couple of challenges at once with one card isn't it? Great job on this week's challenge(s)! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow... that is an impressive Pile of challenges... love your card, so many great details on it!

    Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On! I hope you come back for more Piling!

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am loving the purples on this!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card - love the colors and papers! Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW What a beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Think Ink Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.