Pages

.

.

Sunday 6 September 2009

Another 3 in 1 challenge!

Hi again,
My second post of the day is again another card that meets three challenges. (Should have been four but I was too late for the Stamptacular challenge - never mind).

Challenges I have entered for with this card are:
Digital Tuesday - Use lace and pearls
Pile it on - Round
The image is again a Charmed Cards and Crafts digital stamp and is called Christmas Scruff.  I coloured him in using Pro Markers, watercolour pencils, Glitter gel pen (for his hat) and Sakura Gelly Glaze pen (for the turkey).  The pearls were from a scrapbook kit I bought ages ago (can't remember the make though) and as I couldn't find the lace I was sure I had I made my own using Pergamano stash (bought and used once).  The greeting is one from the stash I bought at Readicut and the ribbon is again from Crafty Ribbons.
Comments as always are greatly appreciated.
Cheers
Dawn xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi again

    Another gorgeous card. The dog is really cute. I love the frame you have used too. Good luck with all your challenges.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn, that image is adorable!!! great card for the lace and pearls challenge!!!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya!!

    I love this image, and what I fabby card!! thanks for joining us at pollycraft!!
    Paula xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.