Pages

.

.

Sunday 6 September 2009

Friday sketchers & Allsorts challenge.

Yes, me again!
Just a 2 in 1 challenge this one.  I decided to follow the sketch over at Friday Sketchers this time which I have shown below.
And also decided to enter for the Allsorts challenge which this week is "Something for the Boys". 
I had just the perfect image in mind - another fabulous freebie from Dustin Pike - a Firefighter. 
I coloured him in using promarkers and watercolours. 
The two main backing papers are from my very large and neglected stash but the smaller "firework" paper is from the Crafter's Companion Occasions Double CD.  The tag is from a HOTP sarabook called Emerald and is stamped with a Happy Birthday greeting from.......bet you can't guess........yes, Barbara at Clarity Stamp!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn

    He's a jolly fellow and those long forgotten DP's go really well.

    Thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn

    Love your card with this super cute image.

    You have coloured it so well and your background paper matches so perfectly.

    Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, and such a great image.
    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic image and great colouring...

    thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.