Pages

.

.

Saturday 19 September 2009

An Invitation Commission

Hi everyone in blogland!!
Just a couple of quick posts tonight - last for a while as I'm off to Cornwall for a couple of days tomorrow.
Firstly I would just like to share with you a photo of an Evening Invitation I made recently.  Well, actually I made 100 of them but like the big twit that I am I forgot to take a photograph of them all done and laid out so this is a "hindsight" post.
My friend wanted something simple with a couple of hearts on the front - nothing else just that.  This is what I came up with.

I used the computer for all of this apart from the glitter glue.  I printed the word evening at the bottom, Put a text box a little way up and filled it with colour and then added an image of two entwined hearts which I found in some clip art.  Once I had printed them all off (and that's another story!!) I used my quickie glue pen to add some silver glitter to the hearts to make them stand out.  It was a bit touch and go with the old glitter pen towards the end - thought I might run out - but phew - just enough.  I also did the wording inside but decided against posting a pic of that for privacy reasons!
Anyway, there you have it 100 Evening invitations and I also added a reply card in for good measure.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dawn,

    This is so simple but really effective. All on the computer too. Well done you.
    Thank goodness for quickie glue pens!!!!

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.