Pages

.

.

Sunday 6 September 2009

Mojo Monday and Charisma Cardz Challenge

Well, this will be the last one for today.  The OH has forgotten what I look like!  (A good thing some might say!) LOL.
Anyway, firstly I chose to follow the sketch at Mojo Monday Challenge as shown below:
For the main image I wanted to use one of my Pollycraft images. 
 I chose Cherry Kisses Chillin - such a cute image - thank you Paula for your talent!  Then, based on the challenge over at Charisma Cardz which was swirls and curls (with added extra hearts), I chose the backing paper which is a swirly curly paper from HOTP Sarabook Emerald. 
The two side pieces were from the same book and have the words "Journey" "Love" and "Creativity" which all seemed to go together with the rest of the card.  I put three extra little hearts down the left hand side (added extra hearts) and voila!  I even cut out the image using a heart shape.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn

    First again. Great card and sketch - looks difficult. Lovely image.
    There is a pressie on my blog for you!!

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card
    Thanks for joining in with us at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is pretty, lovely papers.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card, with fab swirly paper. Love your image too really cute. Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week. Good luck.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Love the swirl paper and hearts. Thanks for playing at Chrisma Cardz this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Dawn i love the image very sweet and the colours:)
    Thanks for dropping by my blog and for your kind comments.
    Hugzz Val xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for taking a look at my blog. I'm glad you like my Fathers Day card. I have changed my settings so comments can be left, thanks for the tip. You creations are just great, I realy like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,
    I just wanted you to know that I love your work. You have a great talent. I also wanted you to be one of the first to know that I have created a FREE web site that will advertise your product. My goal is to greatly improve your internet visibility to put you in a successful position. Below is a link so you can see all the requirements involved. http://showoffyourcraftshomepage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Dawn
    Great card dear just love these new images and the great colour scheme you have used on here
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.