Pages

.

.

Sunday 6 September 2009

Papertake weekly, Crafter's Companion & Cupcake Challenges

Hi Guys
Well first post for today is a card I made using the Crafter's Companion sketch. 
 Now the observant ones amongst you will remember that I have done this sketch before but messed up by not using blue!  Problem rectified - this is definitely BLUE!
This is the sketch I followed:
http://itsacrafterscompanion.blogspot.com/2009/08/challenge-5-tinas-sketch.html.  The other part of Crafter's Companion challenges is that you must use a CC product.  The backing papers I have used are both from the Vintage Christmas double CD.
So the next challenge I am entering it for is the one over at Papertake weekly which wanted angels or fairies incorporated into it.  This image is one I bought recently from Charmed Cards and Crafts and is called waiting for Santa.  I used Pro Markers and watercolour pencils to add my colour and also added a little bit of stickles crystal to her wings (well who ever saw a fairy with no sparkle!?)
Thirdly over at Cupcake Craft Challenge they wanted you to use three buttons, 2 papers and 1 ribbon.  The snowflakes in the top left hand corner are actually buttons (the type that has a loop on the back to stitch through).  I just cut off the plastic loop at the back and stuck them on with silicone glue.  So there you have it a card for three challenges.  Hope you like it.
Dawn xx

6 comments:

  1. Yeh you're back and with another stunner. That image is really lovely. I love the colouring and you have promarkers - I am so jealous. They are on my neverending wish list!!!!!!!

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card that image is adorable and you have coloured her so well.

    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card too. Thanksd for joining in with us on challenge 5.
    Hugs Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn, what a great card. I love the sweet image and the papers are fab. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Dawn love the image Thanks for joining in on iacc
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sweet!

    thanks for joining us this week on IaCC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.