Pages

.

.

Sunday 29 August 2010

Totally Tilda Challenge #4 - Lilac and Lace

Well another fortnight has rolled on by and that means it is time for another challenge over at the Totally Tilda challenge blog.  Once again we had some beautiful entries for our stitching challenge and it was a difficult task to pick the top 3 - I am so glad Susie picks the winner!!  Look out for the Winners Post on the Totally Tilda Challenge Blog - you never know - it could be you!!
So onto challenge number 4 and that is Lilac and Lace.  Once again you can interpret this however you want to but remember we are called Totally Tilda and that means you must have Tilda on your card!!  We don't have too many rules but that one is a biggie!!
So here is the card I made for this challenge:
My card making has taken a whole new turn since I met the wonderful Susie Sugar - her die cuts are a dream to work with and there are so many different ones the difficult bit is deciding which one to use!!!  So a huge big thank you to you Susie - sooooo glad I know you!  Please pay a visit to Susie's store - Die Cut Dreams - where not only are there some wonderful die cuts but a fantastic selection of other goodies too!
Here is a close up of my card:
Recipe:
Die cuts - Die Cut Dreams
Image - Tilda brings flowers - Magnolia
Flowers and lace from my stash,
Especially for You paper - Henbury Lane - from my stash
Remember to click on the Design Teams link at the top of this page and pay a visit to the rest of the Totally Tilda Design Team where you will find some awesome inspiration.
I am also entering this card into the challenges at:
Allsorts - Park Inspiration
Craftalicious - Purple and Green (hope there's enough green!!)


11 comments:

  1. Hi from holiday!!!!
    Stunning card, the die cuts are great and again it's my fav colour!! and yours. Having trouble with email!!!

    HUugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes there's enough green! Great card & love the lacey border


    Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious this week

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful - fab colours and I love that paper. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card xx

    Im afraid to say i cannot enter this challenge because i do NOT have any Tilda stamps!

    But

    I will look out for some when i attend Alexander Palace at the end of Sept xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you've done a fantastic card! I'm so glad you joined my garden challenge at Allsorts this week, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the colors and design you used! Hugs, Karen

    P.S. If you love challenges you are sure to love my new blog:
    www.felineplayful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tilda is pretty for sure. Great flowers and lace and all the lilac.....mwah! Perfection! I love that shape!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card love the layout. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Tilda looks perfect
    Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really super card, thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck.

    B x

    p.s: Did you know we are looking for new DT memebrs at our sister challenge Penny Black at Allsorts http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is so pretty Dawn great colouring and I love those flowers ....And you still haven't told me were you get those lush silky flowers from , come on spill !! lol
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.