Pages

.

.

Thursday 5 August 2010

Softpencil News.......... Softpencil News ........... Softpencil News .................

I have just popped in to tell you all about the new products that Elisabeth has in store for you all, coming very very soon.
Here is a sneak peek of the Halloween digi-stamps, clipart collections and DIY printables that Elisabeth is currently working on:
Here is what Elisabeth has said on her blog:
• On the next week I´ll be releasing a line of clipart and printables Halloween themed that will be available in my Etsy shop. I´m so excited with these designs and I hope you like them!


• In addition to that, I´ll be releasing new Halloween digital stamps soon. Michu and Ratiny will be mummies! LOL

And much more coming soon! so stay tuned girls and check this blog on the next days to know the latest news!
So make sure you are a follower at Softpencil and then that way you won't miss out on any of the new fun things that Elisabeth has in store!!
TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dawn

    I look forward to seeing the rest of the images - thanks for the headsup.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.