Pages

.

.

Monday 23 August 2010

Ooh La La - What an Elegant Lady

Well, another fortnight rushes on by and that means it is time once again for another fabulous challenge at Ooh La La Creations.
The theme for this next challenge is called Elegant Lady.  Now you can interpret this however you want to but I chose to go literally and used an Elegant Lady on my card.
I used the Passion for Fashion CD and took all my paper elements from the Powder Blues folder on that CD. 
The ribbon and the flowers are from my stash.  I have recently purchased a new MS leaf punch and that is what I have made those little leaves with.  If ever you are in need of something really quickly you should go pay a visit to Bunny Zoe's Crafts.  Nikki is a fantastic person and she turns her orders round in 24 hours (if it is in stock obviously).  Seriously, I ordered my stuff on the Monday and it was here on Tuesday!! Thanks Nikki for such a fantastic service - you should give it a try!!

6 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous card, love the style and design, just lovely!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - definitely elegant! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn,this is lovely hun, great colour scheme and image, hope you have a lovely week, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is fabulously stunning, love everything about it, it's perfect
    Gorgeous card
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. An elegant lady indeed Just like you darling
    I love it .....just like you darling
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very elegant card, love the colours!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.