Pages

.

.

Wednesday 25 August 2010

Mrs Sugar has some Candy!!

Hi peeps,
Just a quickie to let you all know that the wonderful Susie Sugar has now been blogging for Two years!! Whooot Whooot!!  I for one am sooo pleased that she has otherwise I wouldn't have made a really great friend. 
So to celebrate Susie is offering up this wonderful candy:
This will be open until 15th September and the winner will be announced on that day - Reid's 17th Birthday!
So what you waiting for - hurry on over, sign up, do a post/link on your blog and Bob's Your Uncle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.