Pages

.

.

Thursday 19 August 2010

Softpencil News!!

Hey, I feel like a newsreader - I love the fact that I can share all of the current Softpencil news with you all.
I am sure you all know by now that the fabulous Elizabeth at Softpencil  produces some of the cutest digital images ever.  Just lately Elizabeth has been producing some of the most wonderful clip art and digital papers.  For example look at this little set below:

All of the images, clipart and papers at softpencil can be used together or indeed separately, the choice is yours and the possibilities are endless.  Right now over at the softpencil  blog you will find some new spooktastic halloween digital images like this one:
So if you like what you see why not pay Elizabeth a visit over at Softpencil  and you will be able to see the other halloween images that have just been released.  If you like what you see click on the PCP link at the bottom of the post to visit the Softpencil group at PaperCraft Planet and you will be able to pick up a Halloween Freebie.
So, have fun browsing and see you back here next week for another Softpencil Thursday - unless of course I can sneak in a Halloween card between now and then!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.