Pages

.

.

Sunday 22 August 2010

Christmas in August at Creative Inspirations.

Oh my word, what a huge number of people who want to join a DT - amazing.  It will take a bit of time to sift through all the entries so please bear with us.
Now onto the number of fabulous entries we had for challenge 40 which was to use a recycled element on your project.  Again we had a fantastic response and the winner and top 3 will be announced Mid Week.
So on to this fortnight's challenge and this time Jude has chosen Christmas in August. 
Our sponsor for this challenge is Whiff of Joy and the prize is a stamp of the winner's choice, so thank you Fenella for sponsoring Creative Inspirations once again.
So without further ado here is the card I made for Jude's Christmas in August challenge:

I have used two of Susie's fabulous Die Cuts, available from Die Cut Dreams along with a ream of other wonderful die cuts and embellishments, and layered them on top each other.  I used some adhesive purple snowflakes which my bestest buddy Ali aka Dragonlady sent me yonks ago - finally got around to using them Ali!!!  The sentiment is from a pack of die cut festive mini messages from craft work cards and the image is from Charmed Cards and Craft which I have coloured using my promarkers.
I added purple glitter for her wings and white/silver glitter for the furry bits on her outfit.  Please remember to visit the rest of the DT who have some wonderful creations to show you.  Go to the Design Teams tab at the top of the page and then click the links for the Creative Inspirations DT - there are truly some wonderful projects on show.
I will enter this card in to the challenge at Moving along with the times - Glitter

8 comments:

  1. hi sweetie really love what you have done,with this image,it really is one stunning card hun colurs are just perfect,hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn

    How beautiful, love my fav colour!!! and the glitter.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow she is gorgeous just love all that sparkle. Loove the lilac colours too
    Thanls for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a bright 'glittery' creation. Love the colours and layout. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at MAWTT this week, good luck! hugs Heidi (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this is stunning and my fav colours too. Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love the colour and the sparkle :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card! I love fairies! I love this blog! You make nice cards. ;]
    x sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.