Pages

.

.

Monday 30 August 2010

Soft Shades of Vintage at Die Cut Dreams

Monday again so time for another challenge at Die Cut Dreams, but before I get onto that I would just like to say thank you for all your wonderful Tilda in Lemon entries over the last week - there were some fabulous creations to behold!!  Look out for the Winners Post on the Die Cut Dreams challenge blog, don't worry if you didn't win you could have been one of our Top 3.  If that still wasn't you, don't worry you can have another go this week! 
And so, what is this week's challenge I hear you ask??  Well this week we want to see your Soft Shades of Vintage.  Now I don't normally do vintage - bit out of my comfort zone, goes along with distressing which I find just that - Distressing!!!  I waited to see what some of the DT had done for this challenge before I set to work and I have to say that I'm quite pleased with how the card turned out - and here it is:
Here are a couple of close ups of the extras:


Recipe:
Die Cuts - Die Cut Dreams
Image - Tilda by Magnolia (not sure of the name)
DP,flowers and pin - stash
Brass plate - Challenge win at Ann's Creative Nook
Happy Birthday Stamp - Clarity Stamp
I shall enter this card into the following challenges:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts and Creatalicious - Vintage
Dutch Dare Card Challenges - Vintage Summer
Prairie Fairy Fridays and Delightful Challenges- Pearls and Lace
One Stitch At A Time - Girlie or colour scheme - I went with Girlie

23 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn beautiful card love the colours and that lace is gorgeous.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous girly card Dawn, love the colours and the flowers too! Thanks for joining us at O.S.A.A.T this week & good luck in the challenge, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautifully girly card. I love how the image is framed!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Dawn, love the colours you've used too. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dawn
    A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your girlie Tilda card. The lace really adds to your card.
    Thankyou for sharing it with us over at OSAAT. Good Luck !

    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card hun, love the vintage feel you have got with this & I just love the twisty bit on your flowers x
    Thanks for joining us this week at OSAAT
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow it worked out brilliantly Dawn, I had seen the challenge and have it mind to do this week. Yours fits the bill for that and the girly theme. I am glad you came and shared this with us at OSAAT and I hope we see more of your lovely creations soon.
    Luv Brenda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Your card are amazing, very beautiful image. Thanks for playing with us at OSAAT this week, and Good Luck.
    Hugs, Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Dawn, this is so pretty, love the layout, pretty lace and the colour combo. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Fun Friday this week with your lovely creation.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a stunning card, the colours are fab too xx

    Vintage ain't that bad .... not when Tilda's around anyway xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi
    wow this is gorgeous work thanks for playing at Creatalicious.
    Hugs Kaylou xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty. I love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty damsel in dis-dress, thanks for joining us at FFF.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card - those papers are gorgeous! Love 'n' hugs, mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card! I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Delightful Challenges!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your Card is adrobale. I love Tilda, flower and your colours.
    Great Job!!!

    Thank you for playing with us at One Stitch At A Time this week. Good Luck!

    Hugs,
    Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Dawn I have finally come to visit and joined you as a follower, your work is absolutely stunning, I have been having a nose and I am so impressed, I love Tilda and this card shows two favourites which is Tilda and Vintage.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Soft pretty peachy & Dreamy I never saw Tilda looking so good
    great job Dawn
    hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute and elegant at the same time Dawn.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my gosh I love these colors! Thanks for playing along with us at DDCC!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.