Pages

.

.

Monday 9 August 2010

Ooh La La's gone all spotty and dotty!!

Hello again blogging buddies,
I do hope you watched the latest Ooh La La show on Create and Craft on Saturday 7th August - sorry I forgot to remind you all.  There were some fabulous cards on show to showcase the latest CD called Teentastique.  If you have never seen any of Ooh La La's CD's you should get on over to the store and have a look at some of the samples -(click on the link and then look for the store logo - sorry but my computer was playing up when I posted this!) all the Design Team have a gallery at the store so you can see all the fabulous cards we have all made using these wonderful CD's.
Thank you to all of you who entered our last challenge "Birthday" - we had so many entries it was overwhelming - so thank you everyone.  Remember to stop by the Challenge blog and see if you were our lucky winner.
So without further ado onto this fortnights challenge which is "Spots and Dots".  Interpret this any way you choose - you don't have to use Ooh La La products but if you have any we would love to see them.  If you would like to try before you buy, stop by the store as there are some wonderful freebies on there, some of which you won't ever see anywhere else.
So, enough of this waffle - here is the card I made for this challenge:
I used the Fleur D'imagination CD for this card.  On the CD is a folder called Tags and Embellishments and in there are some gift tags - one of which is what I have used for my card above.  All I did was print them out and cut off the back panel leaving me the front panel with the image on.  You will notice I hope that all the flowers on these tags have spots all over them (which is why I chose them obviously!!)
In order to compliment the dots/spots on the flowers I used a dotty ribbon from Crafty Ribbons (which I won on one of their Friday Freebies) and I also used some smaller dotty ribbon which again was a win on a Friday Freebie from Crafty Ribbons (can't believe I have won their Friday Freebie twice!).  The backing paper is from my stash.
I made this card in order to show the versatility of the Ooh La La CD's and I hope you liked it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn

    what a beautiful card, you are so lucky working with all the OLL CDs - and there seem to be so many!!

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty darling I love your ribbon and the LO too
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.