Pages

.

.

Thursday 26 August 2010

Softpencil Thursday and a Halloween Treat

Hello Softpencil fans, Thursday again which means it is time to showcase another of Elizabeth's fabulous digital images.  This time the DT are showcasing the image - Michu and the Big Flowers which you can buy here  for only $2.75, and here is the card I made:
Paper - Basic Grey - Olivia Pad
Cardstock - stash
Gems, flowers, leaves - stash
Image - Michu and the big flowers - Softpencil
Here are a couple of close ups:

If you don't have any of Elizabeth's super cute images - although I can't think why you wouldn't - pop on over to the Softpencil blog and have a look at the digital images that Elizabeth has in her shop.  Also remember to nip in on the Softpencil group at PaperCraft planet where you will find like minded people for a chat, freebie images from time to time and also the odd challenge.

If you've been over to the Softpencil blog you will have noticed that Elizabeth has recently released some fabulous Halloween clip art and digital images. 
Here is a little treat bag I made using this fabulous clip art and I also added one of the accompanying tags to finish it off.    For those of you with young children just starting school have a look at the latest Back to School digital images that Elizabeth has just released - Soooo cute!

9 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I love the kitty cat! Cutie kitty kat :)
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh these are just so super cute hun love the iamges and papers you have used,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image is sooo cute! And the halloween bag is just fab :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love that image probably because it's a pussy cat.I love your halloween treat bag too.Pop over to sarah hurley challenges she has an anything but a card theme ending this sunday.

    hope you are well

    miss you loads clare x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is adorable Dawn!!! I love the soft colours you used and that silver border on the image is beautiful!
    I love the Halloween bag too! it looks great with its tag ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous projects my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Your card is gorgeous! I love the soft colors! The treat bag turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute card - love how you outlined everything with silver...really makes the layers stand out. Your Halloween bag is too cute as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.