Pages

.

.

Saturday 5 March 2011

WINNER!! (OR THREE!)

Hi peeps,
Wow, thank you all so much, I have more than exceeded the 200 followers I wanted to achieve and I do hope you all stick with me after this candy - there will be more coming up - so it would be a shame for you o leave and miss them.
So, because I have had 119 entries - yes 119 can you believe it??  I have decided to have a main winner of the prize I showed originally and then two bonus prizes because of how many followers I have.  I'm not gonna tell you what the two extra prizes will be - they'll be a surprise for the lucky recipients - let's just say I don't think either person will be disappointed.

So the winner of the main prize is:

That's you.....
LYNNE IN NI

The second prize goes to:

That's you........

E.T.
and finally the third prize goes to:

That's you.....
FLISS
Congratulations to all three winners.  Please contact me by email - link in my sidebar - by Saturday 12 March to claim your prizes.  If I don't hear from the winners I will do a re-draw on 12 March.
Thanks to all those of you who joined in and the lovely comments you left - remember there will be more coming up soon so stay tuned!

10 comments:

  1. Well done to the lucky winners.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to the winners and thanks for giving us this change, i always like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners!! You're going to have so much fun with your candy!!
    Thanks for being so generous and offering it for us all to win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winners!!
    WoooHooo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeeek, I won! Thanks so much Dawn ... off to send you a pm!
    Big Hugs
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all the winners! Very nice of you to have some seperate candies! Woo HOO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. woot woot!!!! I came second!! THANKS! congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to the winners.... and to you on the great numbers of followers you've achieved!!! L x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much Dawn. A really fabulous surprise which has cheered me up after my debit card problems of this week!
    Hugs, Fliss xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.