Pages

.

.

Monday 28 March 2011

Sweet treat Tilda - Totally Tilda Challenge #19

Sorry I am a bit late with this post folks - had a really busy weekend and not much crafting/computer time. :(
Anyhoo, just popped in to let you all know that we have a brand new challenge over at Totally Tilda and this time the theme is:
Sweet Treat Tilda.
There are a couple of rules - you must use, Chocolate/Confectionary/Cake on your creation and of course you must, simply must use a Tilda!!  Sorry though - you won't get away with just using the word Chocolate! LOL.  If you need some inspiration please take a look at the Design Team's creations on the challenge blog, they really are fantastic.
Thank you to all of those clever bloggers out there who entered our Chipboard challenge - some beautiful creations.  I am sure you have already popped over to the challenge blog to see if you were one of our lucky winners.
So by now you know that I do the Midway Reminder for our Totally Tilda challenges and consequently I only give you a sneaky peek of my card - so here it is??
D'ya know what it's gonna be yit???

1 comment:

  1. TILDA SITTING ON A CAKE OF COURSE.... WINK WINK....





    I am scrolling backwards through your blog so i got to see the whole card before the sneak peak post lol But gives me a chance to say again WOW!!! Outstanding card

    Hugs Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.