Pages

.

.

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Softpencil Tuesday

So, Tuesday once more and that means it is Softpencil Tuesday. This is the week that the design team would be showing you the new releases this month.  Now Elizabeth has just moved into her new house and she has major internet problems so I will have to show you the new releases just as soon as I get them.  Please look out for my post in the next few days - I just know you wouldn't want to miss out on Elizabeth's new creations.

So, just for this one week I am going to show you one of my favourite Softpencil cards that I have previously made.  This one was made for a Christmas challenge and I was so pleased with how it turned out.
Remember that you can buy all the fabulous Softpencil Digi Images at Elizabeth's store and also if you can't get enought of Softpencil images, you can buy a wide range of fabulous goodies at the Softpencil Studios so please stop by and pay a visit.

See you next Tuesday with the first of my creations with this month's new releases.

3 comments:

  1. great card hun,cute image too hugs cheryl xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card. Love the colours :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card! The image is so adorable and I just love the added sparkle!
    xxJenn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.