Pages

.

.

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Softpencil Tuesday's are back!!!! Woooohooooo!!

Yes, that's right peeps, the time has come for the Design Team to start and show off some of Elizabeth's new images.  You will remember that last week I showed you the three new releases for this month and over the next three weeks I will be showing you cards created using all three images.

So for this week we are showcasing: Happy Easter and here is the card I made:
The DP is from a Crafter's Companion CD called Occasions and I based my colouring of the image around the colours on the DP.  I decided to leave this card simple and let the image speak for itself.
The only other thing I added was a green polka dot ribbon down the long piece of DP.  All the DP is matted onto pale blue card as is the image.
Please stop by the rest of the Design Team blogs and see what fabulous creations they have made with this first of three new release images from Elizabeth at her new website Softpencil Studios which is also launching today..
Also, we have a new member on the Design Team and her name is Patty. Please stop by and say hi.

13 comments:

  1. Awww! So cute! Love the colours :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn, aw this is so cute hun, love your colouring, looks fab with the papers too, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute !!! love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card.

    have a fantastic week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, so, so cute!!! Love the little bunny especially!! You did a great job coloring, too!!

    Hugs!!
    Michele R.(CA)
    LuvkittysFandF at Gmail dot com
    Butterfly Whispers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dawn,

    This is gorgeous! I love that polka dot ribbon, too cute.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is gorgeous! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww what a beautiful image Dawn they look so cute and your papers and design show them off top perfection.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww Dawn this is so cute , your card is a beauty
    My Postie just came and brought us a beautiful Get well card thank you so much you are a sweetie and I loves you dearly Mwah !!! from us all
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute Easter image, love it. A really pretty card. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute!!! I love the soft colours you used on your card Dawn! the patterned paper, the polka-dot ribbon and your coloring are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this card in the soft colours...
    xxxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute, cute, CUT!!! Love all the details. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.