Pages

.

.

Monday 28 March 2011

DCD - Use a Food themed digi!!

Well, Monday again and that means time for the next challenge at Die Cut Dreams.  Firstly though, let me say a big thank you to all those participants in our last challenge.  Please remember to stop by the Die Cut Dreams challenge blog and see if you were one of our lucky winners.
So, onto the new challenge and as the title suggests we would like to see your creations featuring a food themed digi.

We are sponsored for this challenge by Digi's with Attitude and the Design Team were lucky enough to be able to use some of their wonderful digi images.
I have used Grumpy Gretchen and decided to make the image the focus of my card.  I have coloured the image using promarkers and Sakura Gelly Glaze pens.  I have used one of Susie's fabulous Die Cuts from Die Cut Dreams and added cream pearls around the edge.  The papers I have used are Papermania Signature Regency and were a present from my very good friend and Super Agent Clare - thanks heaps hun!!
Those gorgeous flowers are a new purchase from Nikki at Bunny Zoe's Crafts - aren't they just TDF????  Those two leaf pins are again another wee pressie from my friend Clare!!
The sentiment is from an Ooh La La CD (not sure which one though) which just happened to be in the right colour way for my card. The brads and pearls are from my stash.
So there you have it, my Grumpy Gretchen card - I'm quite pleased with how it turned out in the end. 
Please remember to stop by the rest of the DT (links on the Design Team page tab at the top of this page) and have a look at their wonderful creations - you will so not be disappointed.
Looking forward to seeing your wonderful food themed digi creations.  Have fun everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn
    Love what you have done with the digi gorgeous colours and love all the pearls, beautiful flowers too, they would be hard to resist.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation Dawn, and a fab design too. I love those papers, they are some of my favourites.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is just gorgoues hun,love that image,and the colurs,are just perfect love it hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card! Love the layout and the pearls :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.