Pages

.

.

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Softpencil Tuesday

Well it's Tuesday again and that means time to show you the last of the three releases this month at Softpencil Studios home of the Tinytwinies
This week the Design Team are showcasing the final new release for March and this one is called "Molly, Timmy and the Baby Chick" - isn't it sweet?? and you can buy it here.
 
So without further ado here is the card I made using this image:
The die cut is one of Susie's from Die Cut Dreams and I have secured the white die cut to the blue one with some of those cute little clips that Ali sent me for my birthday.  The image is coloured with my promarkers and then cut out and added to the Die Cut with silicone glue. 
The DP are from a Basic Grey pad called Wisteria, which I have matted onto pale blue card to match the die cut.  I have added a piece of ivory lace to the piece on the right hand side and threaded through some lemon thread and secured a lemon button to the middle. 
I have printed off a sentiment from Northern Girl (I can't find the link anywhere so if anyone knows it can you let me know please).  Finally I added three flat backed heart gems to the bottom of the die cut as a finishing touch.  Please try and stop by the rest of the Design Team's blogs and have a look at their wonderful creations and let me know what you think about my card too!  Thanks peeps, your comments really do mean alot.

8 comments:

  1. LOVE all the details on your card! Such pretty colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! So elegant! Very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty card.

    have a wonderful week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My!!..Super Cute and Fabulous!!..Sweet image..the colors and papers are Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card...Love all your detail and the image is so sweet...Thank you so much for the pointer about scheduling posts I'll try it next time....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just too cute, love Elizabeths images, great card hun.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card Dawn, adorable!!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.