Pages

.

.

Sunday 20 March 2011

Midway Reminder - Totally Tilda Challenge #18

Well, remember last week when I showed you a sneaky peek of my card for this challenge - well now I have come back to show you the whole thing!
You will remember that the challenge theme this fortnight at Totally Tilda is to use Chipboard on your creation - well I used four pieces and here is my card:
The two corners, the flower emblem and the sentiment are all chipboard and a from a DCWV pack of glittered embellishments called Linen Closet.
The DP that I have used come from a 8 x 8 paper pack from the same range.  I think they're gorgeous, so thick and expensive looking (mind you that's probably 'cos they were expensive!! LOL)  The fabby bit of lace across the bottom is from a candy that I won on the Creative Inspirations bloghop some time ago on Cor*s blog - thanks hun.
Now I had a few problems when I photographed this card as I did it in the evening so had to use the flash - I tried with the card standing upright first and got "backflash" so you couldn't see the card properly so then I tried without the flash and the colours were not "real" - look what I mean....
....just not as sparkly or bright are they.  So sorry if the top piccy is at a bit of an angle but it shows off the colours better don't you think??
Anyway, you have about a week left to get your entries in for this challenge so why not pop off now and get creating?  Good luck.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww! Beautiful card! Love the gorgeous colours and layout :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft and dreamy , Tilda and Edwin look so in love on your adorable card darling
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.