Pages

.

.

Monday 7 March 2011

Male Card - Ooh La La DT card

Hello again and Happy Monday to you.  Time once again for another challenge at Ooh La La and this time the challenge is to make a card for a man/boy.  I know for alot of you out there Male cards are not a favourite and I include myself in that category.  However, with all the fabulous CD's that Ooh La La have to buy you can't fail to find an image suitable for Masculine cards.
So here is the card I made:
I have used papers and images from the Dreams of Tranquility CD which you can buy here and the folder I used was called Phantom of the Falls, I'm sure you will be able to see why!!
The quality of the images on these CD's is incredible and consequently they do not need very much in the way of embellishments - so all I have added are three blue gems and two blue buttons and I'm pleased with how it turned out.
So why not pop along to the Ooh La La store and have a look at the freebies that are on offer and see if you can't find something to make for a fella!  Good luck and have fun.

6 comments:

  1. It is wonderful!!! The colours are so gentle - this makes a card to be very special))) Love the theme a lot))
    hugs. Larisa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right!! The image you used is so pretty! It's beautiful, and I think it was a great idea not to add too many embellishments because it would just detract from the beautiful image!! Great job!!

    Thanks so much!!
    Michele R.(CA)
    LuvkittysFandF at Gmail dot com
    Butterfly Whispers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image, and I also like you kept it the focal point rather than embellies. My son-in-law would love this as he is an outdoorsy male who rock climbs, hikes, etc. Must go check out the website.
    Sharon
    aka Celticrafter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card! That image is gorgeous! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mens card , you do them so well I love your layering and the layout too
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.