Pages

.

.

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Softpencil Tuesday and Candy Alert

Tuesday again folks and another opportunity for the Softpencil Design team to show you another one of Elizabeth's new designs. 
Grab my banner!
This week we are working with this cute little image called Painting Eggs with Amy.
You can purchase this image here.
Here is the card I made using this image:
I have cut out to shapes using my Cuttlebug (after brushing all the dust of it 'cos it doesn't get used very often LOL) and coloured the image using my promarkers.  The DP I have used is from a DCWV adhesive paper pad. 
I added a bright orange ribbon to the left of the larger piece. 
I have used some flowers from my stash and added a couple of pins which I bought at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.
The sentiment is one of Lynne's fabulous digital sentiments which you can purchase at Sentiments 4 You.
Remember to stop by and visit Elizabeth's new website Softpencil Studios and have a look at the wonderful things she has to offer.  Please stop by the rest of the Design Team's blogs and have a look at their fabulous projects.
Challenges:
Woodware USA - Spring is coming!
Aly's Sunday Challenge - Anything Goes
Paper Pretties - Ribbon

I also wanted to make you all aware of a gorgeous blog candy on offer at the moment on Angeldrummer's blog.  Victoria is celebrating here 3rd blogaversary and has some fabby candy on offer.  Here is a piccy of what she is offering:
So if you would like to win these gorgeous flowers and Sweet Pea stamps then get on over to Victoria's blog and sign up to be in with a chance.  You have until 4th April to sign up so you've a bit of time yet - but it will soon go so don't miss out.

13 comments:

  1. An adorable card...what an amazing image!! Thanks for joining us this week at Woodware USA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Beautiful card! Love the layout and the sentiment :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn,

    Love it! Fun paper and layout! Very cute!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is very sweet, love the pretty colours!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always I love your soft colours combo! and that flower and pins embellishment is the perfect touch for your gorgeous card! amazing work Dawn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute image and card! Thanks for playing in the WoodwareUSA challenge this week. Good luck!

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a cute and lovely card...
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card! Love the colors and LO! What a great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card - those colors are wonderful and I really like the flowers you've used. Very very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the bright citrus colours you used her Dawn and again your bow is divine darling
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute Dawn, love everything you have added to your card! Awesome coloring as always. Hugs my friend:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.