Pages

.

.

Thursday 16 September 2010

Softpencil Thursday - Halloween Peek-A-Boo!

Ooh, these Thursday's seem to come round really quickly - I must be getting old!!
This week we are showcasing another of Elizabeth's Halloween digital images and this one is called Halloween Peek-a-boo!  You can buy it here.
Halloween isn't really that big here in the UK but being part of the blogging fraternity gives me a chance to make cards I wouldn't otherwise do.  So without further ado here is the card I made:
The papers I have used are called Halloween and are by Summer Driggs - what awesome talent this girl has - if you haven't come across her blog you really should pay a visit!
Because the papers are so fabulous I have left this card quite simple and have only added a double bow and some flat backed gems but I'm really pleased with it.  I hope you like it.  Remember to visit all the rest of the DT and see what fabulous inspiration they have to show you. 

14 comments:

  1. Love ly card. The image is really cute and the papers are fab! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn

    Love it totally and great new digi.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn, this is fabulous, I love it, great colouring, I want to do a halloween card too but not got round to one yet lol, have fun, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn, this is so so cute!!! Love the dp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. terrific coloring and I love the dp and ribbons too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful card. love the colors, the use of papers and the layering.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely wonderful colouring and gorgeous colours. The layout is just perfect, fabulous card!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I love this creepy card!
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card!! The LO is awesome!! Blessings and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card, it is so cute!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dawn, this is FABULOUS!! I LOVE the colors you chose and your ribbons WOW, what a GREAT touch:) AWESOME coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute card love the bright colours and that image is so sweet
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute card love the bright colours and that image is so sweet
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is one cute card, love the bright colors & that adorable image.
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.