Pages

.

.

Tuesday 7 September 2010

Holley's Anniversary Candy in Celebration

On Tuesday 17 August Holly posted on her blog about her six month anniversary following double brain surgery.  Here is what she had to say:

Yesterday was a very special day for me. My official 6 month anniversary following double brain surgery. I have been completely seizure free and healthy since. It has been truly amazing!! The time has come for a blog candy celebration!! WOO HOO! I have TWO full sized sheets of rubber from Sweet Pea stamps to give away. They are brand new wonderful prizes. I will pick two people who leave comments on this posting. Each winner will get one new sheet of rubber stamps. (It is shown below which sheets I have, but will be picked randomly which of the sheets you get.) PLEASE leave your email when you comment so I have a way of contacting you at the end of the contest. You are eligible no matter where you live (outside the USA is fine!!), as long as I can mail the rubber stamps to you!!
There's other prizes for other things, including a Beautiful brand new Rachelle Anne Miller Stampavie stamp called "Lily-Magic Fairy" and some other brand new goodies that will be given as people leave comments based on how many sign ups we have and other fun numbers that will be designed to win prizes. These secondary prize winners will still be eligible for the grand prize(s) of one of the full size sheets of Sweet Pea Rubber Stamps.
Now I have to tell you that this candy closes on 5th September so you don't have long left to sign up and enter - so hurry on over to Holly's blog and join in with this fabulous candy to celebrate Holly's continuing good health.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.