Pages

.

.

Friday 10 September 2010

No card today but you will want to read on.....

Those of you who follow my blog will know that I use alot of ribbons on my cards and that I get most of those ribbons from Crafty Ribbons

Crafty Ribbons has the most enormous selection of ribbons and lace that I have ever seen and their delivery is not only free but superquick - usually next day!!
So, every Friday Crafty Ribbons have a Freebie Friday on offer, this is usually a selection of ribbons but occasionally there are £20 vouchers to spend on their products.
So this week they are celebrating their first birthday and are offering at least a £50 - yes you read it right £50 voucher to spend in their store.  Not only that, the more comments they receive on this week's Freebie Friday the more prizes they will give out.  So if you fancy topping up your ribbon stock why not pop over and leave a comment on this post to be in with a chance of winning some wonderful prizes.  The more comments they get the more prizes they will give out - so what have you got to lose, hurry over now to add your comment and good luck.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.