Pages

.

.

Thursday 30 September 2010

Softpencil Thursday - DT card

Hello Softpencil fans!  I hope you are all feeling fit and healthy as the weather gets colder and the nights draw in.  It is time once again for us to showcase another of Elizabeth's Halloween images and this week we are showcasing this little treasure - called Trick or Treat.
Here is the card I made:
I coloured all the elements in with my promarkers and then cut them all out.  I cut out two ruffled circles in contrasting papers with my Lighthouse Cutter and then stuck the little characters on to the inner circle.  I used papers from Summer Driggs called Happy Halloween. I also added a piece of black lace across the top and five little square gems at the bottom.
So please stop in and visit the rest of the DT and see what fabulous creations they have to show you, links are on the DT tab at the top of this page.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn

    What fab images and love your colouring. Those papers are so useful aren't they.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Lovely card. They're just too cute to be scarey :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wicked awesome Dawn, what a great card, I love love love the lace border!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you colored the digi and the papers you used Dawn!!! the kids black hair looks great! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a spooky card!
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can't get any cuter than this - love it . Great job coloring!
    Hugs,
    Dee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.