Pages

.

.

Monday 6 September 2010

Ooh La La - Stripes challenge - DT card

Once again it is time for another challenge at Ooh La La Creations.  Thank you to all those who entered our Elegant Lady challenge - and oh boy were there some Elegant creations!!  Stop by the challenge blog to see if you were our lucky winner.
Okay, this time our challenge is "Stripes" - now once again you can interpret this in any way you wish - so long as we can see stripes of some description on your creation then you will be in with a chance of winning. 
So for my take on this challenge I chose to use the Shoes in Bloom CD and here is the card I made:
I used images from the folder called Jungle Zebra and used one of the pyramage images.  I used some of those fabulous Die Cuts from the wonderful Susie Sugar at Die Cut Dreams and made some stripes using a black fibre diagonally across the die cuts.  I added a purple bow, a couple of pale lilac roses and lilac punched leaves to finish off and decided to leave it at that, simple but effective (I hope!)
Remember to stop by the rest of the DT blogs (click on the Design Teams tab at the top of this page and scroll down to the Ooh La La DT) as I know there are some stunning creations on show.  Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Love the colours. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hun, your card is beautiful, so elegant and pretty
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card hun, sorry not been in touch but it's a bit of a mad house at the broons. just over a week til I move house yikes!!
    hope you are well

    hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Dawn this is so beautiful the colours, image, ribbon and flowers are wonderful I love that shape excellent work.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow dawn this is a beauty its just so elegant love it hugs cheryl x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.