Pages

.

.

Monday 13 September 2010

Sweet Little Girls at Die Cut Dreams

Well, it is Monday again and you know that means it is time for the next challenge at Die Cut Dreams.
Thank you for all your wonderful Pearls and Pins creations last week, they were truly outstanding.  Sadly there can only be one winner but if you aren't lucky enough to actually win you could still be one of our top 3 so why not hop on over to the challenge blog to read the winners post which always heads up the next challenge.
Talking of the next challenge - we are lucky to be sponsored this week by the wonderful Wendy at Digital Delights.  I am particularly pleased to be working with Wendy's images this week as my first Design Team place (well Tutorial Team really) was with Wendy and I can't thank her enough for giving me my "Big Break" as it were so thanks Wendy.
The prize this week is a $10 voucher to spend at Digital Delights (although I'm sure you'll spend more than that!)
So without further ado here is the card I made using the Penny and her Teddy digital stamp which you can buy here and at only $2.00 I think it is great value.
I coloured the image with my promarkers and then cut her out and adhered the image to one of those fabulous die cuts from my good friend Susie Sugar at Die Cut Dreams
I added two pieces of flowery ribbon down either side (again another Freebie Friday win at Crafty Ribbons) and added a name to the left hand side. 
The papers I have used are from a Crafts House paper pad called Tutti Frutti.  This card is for my bestest blogging buddy Ali's (aka Dragonlady) youngest daughter who turned 4 on Saturday.  I hope she liked it!
So, I can't wait to see all your Sweet Little Girls entries this week - happy crafting!!
I will enter this card into the challenge at:
Stamp it Crazy - Girly Girl

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Dawn I do love that ribbon, and the little image is beautiful.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw hun this is fabulous and even better in real life. She loved it and the pressie too - she couldn't stop listening to it.

    Love and hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the image. love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card! I love the sticker hearts. Thanks for joining us this week at StampItCrazy. Hope to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! You card are made me smile, it's beautiful. I love the paper. Thanks for playing at StampitCrazy this week. Hugs, Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so so pretty Dawn!!!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Dawn, love how you've used her and her name in hearts looks cute, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card Dawn that image is so cutt and you coloured her beautifully, I love those die cuts darling and how you used them , thanks for the toot

    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Cute card, Thank you for playing along at stampitcrazy challenge.. www.stampitcrazy.net

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree, that image is to cute...and your card is very pretty....thanks for joining us at Stamp It Crazy...

    Hugs
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. Hope you enjoyed working with out stamps this week.
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    Digital Delights by Louby Loo

    ReplyDelete
  12. SUPER ADORABLE!! Love the way you did the image and WONDERFUL embellishments:) Thanks so much for playing along at STAMPIT CRAZY!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.