Pages

.

.

Thursday 23 September 2010

Softpencil Thursday - DT card

Hi all,
Another Thursday rushes into our lives and that means it is time for me to showcase another of Elizabeth's fabulous images.  This one is called Best Friend - I think you can see why.  Here is the card I made:
I coloured it with my promarkers and then cut it out and adhered it with sticky pads to one of my fabulous Die Cuts from Die Cut Dreams - if you've never been you really should - there's loads of fabulous goodies to choose from!! 
I added three flat backed pearls in colours to compliment the papers I used.
I made my own ticket sentiment (yeah I know you can tell!! LOL) and added a flower top right to finish off.  The papers are from Crafts House and are called Tutti Frutti.

Remember to keep an eye of the Softpencil blog as Elizabeth has loads of upcoming exciting news that you will not want to miss!  Don't forget also that there is a Softpencil group at Papercraft Planet where you can chat with other Softpencil fans, grab the occasional freebie and join in the odd challenge or two!
Challenges entered:
A Spoonfull of Sugar - Anything Goes
Digital Tuesday - One for the girls plus digi
Papertake Weekly - Anima Magic

14 comments:

  1. A beauty, love the clean fresh line and soft colours. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is absolutely fabulous! So pretty, I love the soft colors and the yellow, so cheerful!

    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous - I love the soft pastel colours. Lovely. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet! I love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card - love how you cut the image. Like how you did the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute image and they look great cut out and mounted on those die cuts. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely! Love the soft colours.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colours on this - and the layout is beautiful. Thanks for the comment on my blog - phew!!!! Think sometimes we can all over commit to things and this was one of them! Well done for taking the bull by the horns love

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You made a GORGEOUS card Dawn!!! I love the soft colours you used! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, such a sweet image and card. Love the soft colors. Thanks so much for playing the DTC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So so pretty, love the soft coloring, absolutely darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love everything about this darling card!! :)

    thanks for joining us for the Digital Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet little image! Perfect card for the Digital Tuesday for the girls challenge! Thanks for joining us!

    Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this card in pastels...
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.