Pages

.

.

Monday 27 September 2010

Teddy Bear's Birthday - DCD DT card

Hello everyone, well it's Monday again so time for another challenge at Die Cut Dreams.  Firstly though I'd just like to say thank you for your fabulous entries into our Vellum challenge - what a creative lot you are.  Stop by the Die Cut Dreams challenge blog to see if you were one of our lucky winners/top 3.
So onto the next challenge and this time it is Teddy Bear's Birthday.  You can interpret this in whatever way you wish so long as we can see the challenge in your creation.
Here is my card for this challenge.
I decided to use one of Susie's fabulous Die Cut Teddy Bears (available from Die Cut Dreams) and I sat him on a blue Die Cut from???? Yes you guessed it - Die Cut Dreams which I had inked the edges with red chalk ink. 
The backing paper is from a Crafter's Companion CD called Occasions and the "flower" is a tea bag fold, again printed from the same CD which I printed in blue to match the die cut. I added a red pearl brad to the centre to co-ordinate with the rest of the card. 
The sentiment is one I have done on the computer, printed in red onto blue card.
Please stop by the rest of the DT blogs and see what fabulous inspiration they have come up with and please leave them some love - I know they appreciate it!
Thanks for looking and have fun.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Dawn love the teabag fold and the BP's and the teddy is a must have he's adorable fantastic shading.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Dawn this is so cute , Love your shading on the die cut bear and the teabag folding too
    great card
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab - I love the flower. So clever! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww Dawn this is so adorable I love that teddy and the tea bag fold embellishment looks ace.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What have I been doing - hope you are having a fun holiday!
    Great little teddy, love his pink cheeks.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are one talented lady!
    Hugs,
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wicked cool Dawn! Love it!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.