Pages

.

.

Monday 20 September 2010

Time for Sentiment at Ooh La La!

Hi all,
Well another fortnight has passed us by and that must mean it is time for another fabulous challenge over at Ooh La La.  First though let me say thank you to all those who entered our Stripes challenge.  There sure were some varied entries for that one.  Remember to stop by the challenge blog and see if you were our lucky winner.
So onto the next challenge which is to use a Sentiment as your main element.  You can use images too but the sentiment must be the MAIN feature of your project.
So without further ado, here is the card I made:
I used the frames and tags folder on the Fleur D'imagination CD, I printed off the sentiment and backed this onto pale gold card.  Then I used a sheet of DP from a Basic Grey 6 x 6 paper pad called Wisteria which I backed onto green card.  The only other things I added were three green heart gems bottom left and a green bow top right to finish off.  Here is a close up of the sentiment:
If you don't have any Ooh La La products there are always some freebies on the store site that you could use before you decide whether or not to buy any of the CD's - I am sure you will though because they are soooo useful.

5 comments:

  1. Hi hun

    Beautiful card and what a lovely sentiment. The flowers are gorgeous.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply Beautiful Dawn vary classy card
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card and such a beautiful sentiment :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow hun this is so classy just love it,bless you for your support hun ,i am back at last hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card,great sentiment.
    I have a Promarker giveaway on my blog if you want to have a look, Ruth :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.