Pages

.

.

Thursday 29 July 2010

Softpencil Thursday - Molly in Spring

Hello all,
Time once again for Softpencil Thursday.  We have worked this week with Molly in Spring which is available from Elizabeth's store - well worth a visit!!

I have coloured my image using my promarkers and watercolour pencils and the papers I have used are from a recently purchased Paper Cellar pad called Celebrations.
I have based my card on the new sketch at Papertake Weekly by Dawny P which I have shown below - I love Dawny's sketches and often use past sketches for DT work - so thanks Dawny!
The mesh flowers at the top were purchased from Craftee and the flower at the bottom was part of a candy win.  I have used my promarkers to add similar colours to a white flower to match the rest of the card.  The bow is from a candy win at Crafty Ribbons which I made using my Bow Easy.

I'll be back again on August 12th with my next Softpencil Thursday post as Elizabeth is on vacation and so the DT are only posting twice in August so see you then.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn

    Great colouring, and love the effect around the edge of the image.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Your coloring is gorgeous! I love everything about your card! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute it that image, you have made such a pretty card.

    Thanks for my surprise images, just what the doctor ordered.Wow 10 Magnolia's bet your excited.

    hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Dawn, this is simply adorable and super sweet. Brillant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card! Love the flower embellishments and the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cute is this card!!! I love that adorable image! Absolutely precious! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW!
    hugs
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.