Pages

.

.

Monday 5 July 2010

New Create and Craft show!!

Following on from their success on Create and Craft I just thought I'd let you all know about the next Create and Craft show due to be aired on Tuesday 6th July at 4pm.  Sky channel 671, Freesat 813 and Freeview 36.
This time as well as reminding everyone about Shoes in Bloom and Watercolour Memories they are showcasing another of the Ooh La La CD's - Dreams of Tranquility.  There are some adorable images on this CD and it is so versatile - and to prove it here are the three cards I have made for Hayley to use - so you can see what I mean by versatile can't you.
So please tune in tomorrow at 4pm and have a look at the other fabulous samples that Hayley will have with her, I know that our Carol has been busy with her Parchment craft and produced some lovely samples too. 

4 comments:

  1. Stunning creations Dawn, love the images and papers you have chosen and wow they are little masterpieces.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn, these are beautiful cards and I will set SKY+ as I am out tomorrow. I know it will be a fab show and will be looking out for all the DT cards.
    The latest CD looks good too.
    Hugs
    Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Dawn.
    Thanks so much for your lovely comment hun, I really appreciate it
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn

    After all that I only saw the last ten minutes and my Sky box is playing up in this good weather so I couldn't hear anything. I can't watch it anywhere else - except on line and it was too late for that. I am so annoyed with myself for missing it.
    Your cards are great hun and I'm sure they looked good on the TV.

    Hugs Ali xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.