Pages

.

.

Monday 26 July 2010

Challenge #59 at Ooh La La Creations - Birthday

Sorry everyone, I scheduled this post and naughty blogger didn't publish it - boohoooo!!  Never mind, better late than never.
Time once again for another challenge at Ooh La La Creations and this time the theme is "Birthday".  Now this is such a broad subject area I am expecting to see some fabulous entries and lots of them!
So without further ado here is the card I made for this challenge:
I was asked to make a birthday card for a girl I work with as it was her mother's 70th birthday.  The lady in question likes white roses so I chose all my elements from the Shoes in Bloom CD and used the Ballet shoes with white roses folder.  The only other stipulation was that it should have "To Mom from Both of Us" on the front of the card.
There is an inspiration folder on the CD and this card was adapted from one I saw on there.  I love waterfall cards and I am so pleased with how this particular one turned out. 
My friend loved it and she says her Mom loved it to.
Other challenges I shall enter this into are:
The Crazy Challenge, Craftalicious - Birthdays
Creatalicious - want some 3D (hope this counts)

10 comments:

  1. Hey hun, what an adorable card, love the weaved paper.

    hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow hun how amazing is this gosh must have taken you ages,but oh my so worth it hun its just brilliant hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Dawn, love what you've done with this one. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card!
    Thank you for joining us at "Crazy challenge" this week!
    hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards

    Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at Craftalicious

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply stunning darling perfection xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous I love how you have put all the different things together to make one fabulous card
    Thanks for joining us over at 'The Crazy' this week!
    good luck
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG this is fantastic. Cheers Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous,love the beautiful DP!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card! Love it. It is beautiful.
    Thanks for sharing
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.