Pages

.

.

Saturday 17 July 2010

I've chosen a Tuesday Morning Sketch with some Inktegrity.

This is the second week of birthday celebrations at Tuesday Morning sketches and I have chosen a different sketch this time.  I have used sketch TMS #40. 
The added challenge this week was to use an image from Inktegrity.  I was lucky enough to be a part of Joni's DT at Inktegrity for a little while as a Guest Designer and so I have a few of her images in my files.  I chose an image called DJ - isn't he adorable.  I printed him out three times and coloured him in and then layered the image onto my background.  I cut the tail off the image and used a piece of pink wire for his tail.
The papers I have used are from the Papermania range called Henbury Lane - these are just so fabulous and the quality is TDF!!
For the corner piece on the sketch I used a corner stamp from Clarity Stamp and added some pink glitter to the flowers.  The little hearts in the background by the image are from a YNS stamp set called Shopper Ffiona.  So here is the finished card:
I will also enter this card into the challenges at:
Charisma Cardz - PINK
Ann's Creative Nook - Anything Goes
Creatalicious - Show some 3D
Paper Sundaes - Lots of Layers
Stamp Something - Something Digital

13 comments:

  1. So cute! Thanks for playing along at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, I like the roses in the background. Glad you played with us this week at Paper Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great sketch and love your pink piggy. Like the scalloped border with the pearls too.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how cute is this hun,love it love the coulrs too hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    wow such a gorgeous project, thanks for playing in our 3d creatalicious challenge.
    hugs Kaylou xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very creative. I love the colors.

    Thanks for celebrating with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches. Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute!! Love the pinks and the pig! Thanks for playing along at the Nook this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhhhhhh, what a cutie! Thanks so much for playing at Charisma. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable.. thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges..

    ReplyDelete
  11. THis is adorable! Thanks for joining the Stamp Something challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card! Fabulous colours and layout and I love the pink pearls. Thanks for playing at Stamp Something, hope to see you back next week!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very cute,love the image!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.