Pages

.

.

Friday 23 July 2010

Cute Skirt Tilda and she's all Pink and Girly!!

 Just a quick card to show you all that I have made for the DT call at Die Cut Dreams.  The fabulous Susie Sugar has decided to expand her Dream Team and I thought I'd give it a go.
So I used Cute Skirt Tilda and coloured her in using promarkers and watercolour pencils.  I sat her on the edge of the die cut because I think this idea is fab - one I've seen many times so thought I'd try it too.
I added some pink pearls which I won at Crafty Ribbons and added three shocking pink pearls at either side of Tilda.  I added two small roses at the top of the die cut and stamped a pink butterfly on the die cut too. 
I made a double bow using my bow easy which I added to the top left of the card.  The DP are from the Papermania Henbury Lane range which I adore and the white lace is from Craftee
I added three pink baby's breath flowers, also from Craftee ......
.....and then stamped a Happy Birthday sentiment which I have had for a while - purchased from Clarity Stamp.  For a final touch I added three large pink flower gems at the top right.

I think you will agree this is very Pink and Girly which was the theme for cards submitted for the DT call.  Fingers crossed.

9 comments:

  1. Ohhh Dawn this is soooo scrummy all the fluffy Pinkness great way to use the pearls & this ribbon is so delish..think you can tell I like it a LOT..

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lovely card good luck with the dt call x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn

    Wonderful card and you should ace it hun.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Dawn !! what a fantastic card I love it to bits how could I not being as its pink and features Tilda !!! its adorable
    Thanks for entering my DT call
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really pretty card - I love pink 'n' girly! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning creation Dawn, you can´t get more pink and girly than this. Fabulous colouration and the sweetest of details.
    Thanks so much for entering our DT call at the Die cut Dreams blog.
    Hugs,
    Nicola & the Dream Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Dawn, good luck with the DT call.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh hun this is just brilliant gosh the detail on this is just amazing loveing the ribbon on this too hun all the best for the DT call love hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. adorable card Dawn, love your colouring and so much pretty detail to admire on your card too

    Thanks so much for entering our DT call at Die Cut Dreams - and good luck!

    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.