Pages

.

.

Sunday 11 July 2010

Commissioned Wedding Card

This is a commissioned Wedding Card I have just made for my mum to send to an old work colleague's daughter on the occasion of her wedding later this month.
I have used the Fleur D'Imagination CD from Ooh La La Creations and have taken all my elements from the folder called Hearts and Flowers.
I made a double bow and added a red wire flower and a white baby's breath flower and secured themin place with a pearl headed pin.  I also added a clear gem in the middle of the flowerand one in the middle of the flower on the heart.
I added white gold edged ribbon down the side of the card and added the sentiment on to the ribbon using peel-offs.
I also did an inner for the card as it was something a bit special....
....and as an extra special finishing touch used a piece of backing paper from the same folder on the back of the card.
I am going to enter this card into the challenge at Allsorts - July Love - use a heart as your main element.
Well I'm off to have me tea now and then settle down to watch the World Cup Final on the telly!!  Have a nice evening all.

3 comments:

  1. How beautiful love these

    liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning card, love the page curl and the bow.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very stylish Dawn and all the detail finishes it off beautifully
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.