Pages

.

.

Thursday 8 July 2010

Challenge number 6 at Aud Sentiments

Oh my word I cannot believe how fast these fortnights fly by!!  A huge big thank you to all those of you who entered the last challenge - the most entries we have had so far!!  I guess you all like "LOVE".  Remember to hop on over to the challenge blog site and see who the lucky winner and top 3 were.  It was not easy to decide between soooo many entries but we got there in the end. 
Now just before I go any further I have a little bit of fabulous news to tell you all - I would like to say a huge big welcome to Emma and Susan who have joined the Aud Sentiments DT. They are a mother and daughter who both love to craft and so decided to showcase their work together on the same blog and you can see more of their work here. Welcome ladies, I am quite sure you will have a ball!

So, it is time once again for another challenge over at Aud Sentiments and I hope this challenge will be as popular as the last!  The theme for this challenge is "No Sentiment" - make your card, layout or whatever takes your fancy but don't put a sentiment on it at all.  Easy right??    Now our sponsor for this challenge is the fabulous Spesch Stamps and the design team got to work with a couple of their digi images for this challenge.
So without further ado, here is the card I made:
I have used the Kei with Butterfly Balloon which I have cut out and adhered to one of Susie's fabulous Die Cuts from Die Cut Dreams.  The image was coloured with my ever growing collection of Promarkers.
I used backing papers from the new Papermania Henbury Lane range which I think are divine.  The ribbon down the side is from Crafty Ribbons and this was a Freebie Friday which I won recently! 
The flowers are a recent purchase from Craftee and the butterfly on the flowers is cut out of a piece of the ribbon!!  I added two small flower gems bottom left and top right which were a RAK from a very good friend - she knows who she is!! Thanks hun.

I am quite pleased with how this turned out and I hope you like it too.  Please try and find time to visit my DT buddies (links in the sidebar) and see what glorious projects they have to show you and if you still have a bit of spare time after all that, please leave me a comment so I know you popped in!
I will also enter this card into the following challenges:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Nice and Girly
Craftalicious - Cute
Creative Card Crew - To Die For (Use Die Cuts)
Flutterby Wednesday's - Anything Goes
Magical Crafts - Flower Power
Quirky Crafts - Ribbons

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card - really pretty! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and i just love the cute image and colour. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this card is so pretty! I just love how you did the butterflies! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn


    Yummy purple, I love it, great colouring too.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colors...love the sweet little image!! Thanks for joining us at Flutter By Wednesday this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the coloring Dawn and the purple is so pretty!!

    P.S. - Don't be silly....nothing to forgive :) :) :)

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creation, such yummy colours and I love the butterfly. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Dawn, the image is cute! Thanks for taking part in the Magical Crafts challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, what a sweet image! I love that butterfly balloon! Such pretty paper and butterfly accents too. Thanks for stamping with us at Flutterby Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love this! Its so purple!!! Love the layout!

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  11. really pretty car, who can go wrong with purple!! Thank you for joining Quirky Craft's 'Ribbon' Challenge this fortnight.

    (Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous card Dawn and your image is a real cutie...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's monthly challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute image - and the flowers are very pretty.

    Thanks for joining us at Magical Crafts.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.