Pages

.

.

Monday 12 July 2010

Ooh La La it's Christmas in July

Hello everyone,
Wow, what another fabulous turnout for our last challenge "Simply Summer" - with some fabulous creations.  Don't forget to have a look and see if you were the lucky winner.  Well another fortnight passed and time once again for another challenge at Ooh La La Challenges.  Well, you've had "Summer" so now it's time  for "Christmas in July" and you may interpret this however you like.  You don't have to use Ooh La La products on your cards but if you have any we would love to see them.  Don't forget also, if you want to "try before you buy" there are some freebies on the website that you can use.

So here is the card I have made for this challenge:
All the elements for this card have been taken from the Winter Foliage folder on the CD and I have added a bow to hang the sentiment from. 
I'm really pleased with this card and it was so simple to do - easy to duplicate for multiple cards at Christmas.
I will also enter this card into the challenge at:
Fussy and Fancy - Christmas in July

4 comments:

  1. Well done getting a start on the Christmas cards and this one is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a stunning card, the colours are beautiful - fab x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the depth of the images, stunning card hun.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful classy card made by a lovely classy lady
    I love all the layers and the colours are so rich & lush
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.