Pages

.

.

Thursday 27 May 2010

Softpencil's Anniversary Customer Blog Hop

Hello fellow bloggers and welcome to the Anniversary Blog Hop for Softpencil.   This is just one of the many things Elizabeth has planned for this, their anniversary Month so make sure you don't miss out.
Can you believe it is a year since the fabulous Elizabeth surfaced in blogland.  I have been very fortunate to have been asked to be a Guest Designer for Softpencil twice now and I loved every minute of it so thank you Elizabeth for giving me the opportunity to work with not only your images but those of your very talented sister too.

Now you should have arrived here from my bestest ever blogging friend Ali at Crafty Dragons and if you did then you are in the right place.  If not, please hop back to the Softpencil Blog and start from there, that way you won't miss seeing any of the fabulous creations that everyone has on show for you during this blog hop.  So, here is the card I made using Elizabeth's Japanese Girl which you can buy at Elizabeth's store here.
And a close up of the image:
I will enter this card into the challenge at Digital Tuesday which is Cute People - well she is - isn't she??
Your next stop on the hop is the very talented Jenn, thank you for stopping by, please remember to leave a comment before you go and enjoy the rest of the hop.
Have fun Softpencil fans!!

28 comments:

  1. I love this card!! the colors you chose are great! and all that swirly paper is prefect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Dawn!!! your card is so elegant and beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Girlfriend!!
    This is awesome!!! Gorgeous coloring!! Love it!

    You know, I think about you every night when I read before bed because I have that gorgeous bookmark keeping my place! :)
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love the colors that you used, I am a purple fanatic!

    Lisa A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card ! This is one of my favorite digis... Great job ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hun

    Gorgeous card, love the papers an dteh image is fantastic.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card. I love how the purple just jumps out of the card! very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable! Love the colors!
    Hugs, Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect paper for your adorable card! great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi: what a gorgeous palette you played with! It is so beautiful... and just perfect for an oriental card.... reminds me of Japanese Silk.... I love it! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your little China doll is sooo cute! Just love how you colored her and the paper you matched up with it. TFP

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Dawn this is a beautiful card. Love the purple and the way you did the sash/belt is too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my! How sweet!!! Gorgeous card and I love this image too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty! You used the perfect dp for the image!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous work Dawn!! I love the bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the backround paper...It's perfect for the design.

    ReplyDelete
  17. FABULOUS work Dawn!! So glad to have seen you on my blog recently:) Your card is AWESOME as always, I LOVE the image and layout. Thrilled you are part of the SOFTPENICL Anniversary hop!:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very beautiful and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome work love the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your card is lovely. The colors purple and black are a wonderful compliment to each other. The image is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yes, she's very cute, great card

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW! Your card is gorgeous! Love the image and the DP and bling you added are just perfect! So glad you could join the Softpencil DT for this Hop! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh Dawn, this is adorable!!!
    Thank you for joining us @ Digital Tuesday!
    blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.