Pages

.

.

Thursday 13 May 2010

Thursday again so time for another challenge at I Love Digi

And this time the challenge is to use a charm on your project - simple eh??  Our fabulous sponsors for this challenge is Sew Many Cards:
They are offering 5 digi's to the winner - how cool is that!
So on to my card for this challenge - I decided to use the sketch at Sketch Saturday which I have shown below:
My image for this challenge is by the fabulous Donna at Lil Diva stamps and you can see more of her fabulous images at Stitchy Bear Stamps.
So here is the card I made:
The image is called Sally and I love her.  I used my promarkers and watercolour pencils to colour her in and matted the image on to pale green card.  The two different green papers are from a K&Co pad called Roam and again are matted onto the same pale green card with a scalloped edge on each piece. 
I added a sentiment using a Happy Birthday stamp from Clarity Stamp and then added two small and one large rose to compliment the green.
I shall also enter this into the challenge at Stamp Something - Birthday somethings.
Please try and pay a visit to the other DT members as they have some awesome projects which will hopefully give you some inspiration too.
Good luck everyone.

6 comments:

  1. Love the green tones Dawn and such a sweet image and papers. The gorgeous flower charm sets it off beautifully :)

    Thanks for a great DT card :)

    Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn this is so pretty and that digi is so cute
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card,love the image.
    poppy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coloring and I love your charm :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there teamie!!

    Beautiful card, love the colours and what a great charm.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG hun you've changed your background, thought I had come to the wrong blog.You do know I just love those gorjuss girl backgrounds. oh almost forgot fab card and thanks for your wonderful email will rely soon.

    hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.