Pages

.

.

Thursday 27 May 2010

It's Your Day - Challenge #3 at Audsentiments

Hello all,
Firstly thank you to those of you who participated in the last challenge, not so many for this challenge but hopefully as word spreads we will get more entries, and the entries we did have were amazing.  Please pop over to Audsentiments to see if you were the lucky winner.
So onto the challenge for the next fortnight and this time you must use the sentiment "It's Your Day...." and finish it in whatever way you choose.  You can use any image and make a card, layout, ATC, altered project or whatever takes your fancy so long as we can see the sentiment somewhere you will be eligible to enter.
Our sponsor for this challenge is the fabulous Bugaboo Stamps.
Here is what they are offering to our lucky winner!
It won't be an easy choice because they have so many fabulous images to choose from - but boy will you have fun looking.  The DT were lucky enough to be able to choose an image to work with and I chose AV Kids - Cuddle and I chose to make a card to celebrate an engagement.  So here's the card I made:
I have used DP from a set called     which were a candy win some time ago, but I absolutely love them, so cheerful.  I wanted to add a flower to this card but had nothing that would match my DP, so I used three plain cream flowers and using a stencil brush added three different shades of ink to the flowers and then sprayed them with hairspray to seal them and I joined them together with a green glass gem from my stash.  From the flower I suspended a heart gem which I got from Inky Impressions - you should see the choice Nicole has at her store - Amazing!!!

I added my sentiment at the bottom and then inside the card I used an insert from an Ooh La La CD called Fleur D'imagination.  I inserted this into a word document so that I could add my sentiment in on the computer which I printed in green to match the rest of the insert.
I hope you like my card and that it has given you some inspiration to go and make a card to submit for this challenge.  Please take a few minutes to visit the rest of the DT and see what they have to show you - I guarantee you won't be disappointed!!

I will also enter this card into the following challenges:
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Celebrations
Daisy Doodles Challenge - Anything Goes
Digital Tuesday  - Cute People (Well I think they're cute!)

Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate your visit and if you could leave me a comment that would be fantastic too because I really love to read your thoughts.
Happy crafting and good luck.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card hun, love the flower with charm.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card and how clever are you to make a flower to match. Thanks for joining us at Daisy Doodles.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo cute!!! Thanks for playing with us at Daisy Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Dawn - taken me a while, but I got here! I didnt notice all the detail the first time round - this is so lovely! I would think the recipients would be over the moon to receive this card!

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww, very cute indeed!
    Thank you for joining us @ Digital Tuesday!
    blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.