Pages

.

.

Thursday 6 May 2010

Tilda In Pink!

Hello all,
Well, I'm not normally a Pink girl but when I saw the latest challenge at Die Cut Dreams I just had to have a go.  I received some Tilda images from several of my friends at our Crafty RAK club so I thought it was about time I put them to good use.
So here is the card I made:
I followed the sketch at the new blog site A Crafty Little Place (formerly Die Cuts R Us) which I flipped to better fit my image and which I have shown below:
I coloured Tilda with Promarkers, Marvy Markers and Sakura Gelly Glaze pens and then chalked the edge of the card with two shades of pearlescent chalk.
 
The papers I have used are from a Docrafts Daisy and Dandelion pad called Picnic Patch which I thought were perfect for this card.
 
I added a foiled sentiment at the bottom left and a pink gingham ribbon down the left hand side of the card just to finish it off.  I also added four flat back pearls to the four corners of the image as well as one on the sentiment.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this adorable card with us Dawn. Tilda is a fav of mine and with four daughters, you know I love the color PINK! Wonderful little card. Great job on our challenge at A Crafty Little Place.

    Smiles!
    Gwen DTC@ACLP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow hun did I miss something - gorgeous or should I say Gorjuss new look - absolutely love it.
    Fabulous card too, as you now Tilda is one of my favs and you have done her beautifully.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card,love the image she is one of my favourite magnolias.
    lovely colouring.
    poppy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card!! Tilda looks adorable in pink!! Great job with this weeks sketch!! Thanks so much for playing along with us!!
    Sheri-A Crafty Little Place DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely Dawn, thanks for joining us at DCD.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dawn Darling this is an adorable card really beautiful pink Tilda and you know how much I love pink & tilda !!! , thanks for playing with us at DCD this week please come back soon
    Hugs Susie & Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do pink so well Dawn! I love it!

    Thanks so much for playing along at Die Cut Dreams this week
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pink Dawn : ) Tilda is adorable! Love how you flipped the sketch!
    ACLP Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, Tilda is so sweet!! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining ACLP this week!!
    Cara ACLP DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.