Pages

.

.

Friday 28 May 2010

Create & Craft - Saturday 19th June

Hello all,
Well I have some exciting Ooh La La news to tell you all.  On Saturday 19th June at 10.00 GMT Ooh La La have a live show. 
Debs Mitchell will be showcasing the Watercolour Memories
and Shoes in Bloom CD's. 






The Design Team have all been busy making samples for the show and Debs will be doing some fabulous demonstrations.  So if you get chance please take a break from the housework and watch the live show.  If you manage to watch it then please send Wendi and Emma and email to let them know what you thought of the show on:

I know they will be thrilled to receive your feedback.

2 comments:

  1. thats a must for the dairy would love to see the shoes in bloom esp.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definately a date for my diary, I would love to see the CD's before I decide which to get.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.